Welcome to the colonial house “Casa Dany y Carlos”, where you’ll feel at home. Each guest will be welcomed with a free tropical coctel.
We are ubicated at Viñales main street, just a few meters away from the main touristic sites and pubs (Parque Central, discoteca Polo Montañez, Cubanacan travel agency and Viazul bus stop 100 meters away, the bank 30 meters away).
Our house has the following characteristics:
– Two separate rooms with independent entrance with private ensuite bathrooms, which provide a lot of intimacy
– 3 double beds in one room and 2 double beds in the other room
– 24/7 hot and cold running water
– 24 hours costumer service
– Air conditioning and fan
– 1 bedside table in each room
– wide terrace with a nice garden to sit on a rocking chair and chill while observing the breathtaking sunset in Viñales mogotes
– Patio with rocking chairs and swinger
– Private car park
– Log cabin with dining room and minibar in the garden (soft drinks, bottled water and beer)
– Outdoor table and chairs for dining room in the garden
– Daily cleaning service included in the price (sheets, towels, soap etc)
– Taxi (old American cars or modern cars)
– Salsa dancing lessons
– Cuban coctels (Mojito, Cuba Libre, Ron Collins and the host speciality Piña Colada). The owner is a experienced bartender.
– Breakfast (a number of local fruit and juices, ex guayaba, mango, piña, papaya, banana, etc), bread, butter, milk, guayaba sweet, milk, fried or scrambled eggs, cuban coffee, while watching the sunrise
-Lunch and Dinner (tasty Criolla food, fresh, plentiful and good quality food)
– night tea (sandwiches, natural juices, yogurt and cuban coffee)
– horseback riding, itinerary through Viñales national park, with the breathtaking mogotes, tobacco plantations, rivers and caves.
There is a visit to a tobacco farm where you can not only see the tobacco process, but it will be explained as well. There is also a visit to “El Capon lake” and “Palmarito’s cave” where you can cool off and a visit to a lookout where you can contemplate the majestic Viñales valley is possible too.
– walking through Viñales national park we also visit the places above mentioned and besides there is a treck up to “Los acuáticos” mountain early in the morning from where you can contemplate the breathtaking sunrise.
– trips to Cayo Jutias beach by taxi at very economic prices
Come to enjoy this breathtaking natural site and the Cuban peasant way of life where the best worldwide tobacco is planted and made. We are waiting to accommodate you
With our work we aim to manage and support private accommodation in Cuba.See owner profile